Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Sunday 18 August 2013

My Siblings


These are layouts of myself and my brothers.  These pages are part of my earlier scrapbooking days.  I am not quite sure when I did them, but probably sometime in 2006.  It is when I started out discovering my passion for scrapbooking ..... but I really love these pages.  I look back on them with fondness and love the retro feel to them.  I had very little scrapbooking experience then but I do remember that I spent days, no probably weeks, agonising over the layouts trying to get them to look good.  And it was while researching scrapbooking techniques that I discovered the wonderful effect of tea staining.  I used this technique to stain my journal sheets used here.

This first layout is of my youngest brother.



And this my page.

And this is the page of my eldest brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment