Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Tuesday 17 September 2013

September 13 White with Pistachio Challenge

I haven't played for quite some time with a challenge from the White with 1 blog, but I just love the challenge for this month:
White with Pistachio Green

I am not generally a fan of green, but when I was digging through my stash of paper, I found I had heaps of green and surprise, surprise, various shades of Pistachio green.  Goodness!  I did not think I had soooo much green paper.  So when I laid them all out and saw how amazing they looked with the white cardstock, I just had to do a layout.  I had the perfect little photograph of my darling little Jessica to scrap ... and well here is the result.  And I must say, I absolutely adore how it came out!  I think I am fan of green papers now!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Strips of pp and your flower cluster, thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jannee! I know what you mean about being surprised by how much you have of one colour, and its usually the colour you scrap with the least. For me that's pink! I love that you were able to find colours to work with though because your LO is gorgeous. The strips frame your photo beautifully and the confetti a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Jannee! so glad you played along with WW1. Love those strips and that yummy cluster.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Such a sweet photo too! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Janee and such a cute puppy in amongst all the kitty cat scrapbook pages entered this month :) Thanks so much for joining us at WW1 and goodluck :)

    ReplyDelete