Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Monday 30 December 2013

My Favourite Layouts from my DT Term (Sep to Dec 13)

All these sketches have been done using sketches from Let's Scrap.
 
This was my DT contribution for a Fussy Cut Challenge.  Just about everything on this page has been hand cut with a scissors.  What a super challenge!!

This my DT sketch contribution.  What is special about this layout is that I made the flowers I used here from my paper scraps.  And it is special as it is a layout of my darling mom.


And this was my DT contribution for a challenge to scrap ourselves.  I love the eclectic look of the shabby chic and lacey bows with the somewhat loud carnival patterned paper.

And this is my DT contribution to my tutorial of making a reconstructed page.  Love how it all came out - just perfect for my heritage of myself as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment