Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Monday 6 October 2014

Getting Quirky with Graphic 45 Papers

Just had to get back to playing with Graphic 45 papers!!   Oh woweee!!  Do I love this range of papers - my craze, my obsession, my scrappy addiction!!  Just need to have every single collection of this range in my scrap room!

Well I had such a lovely time playing with the Typograghy collection and made up an Inspiration Board which I called Quirky.  Actually I made this project to be the front of a box where I keep my stencils and templates.  The box can stand up on it's side so that the inspiration board can be displayed.  What a fun project this was!  I love the busy, eclectic look and all the layers!  I'll probably keep adding a few bits and bobs to it.


If you want to have some fun, I would suggest you get this G45 range - it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment