Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Thursday 29 January 2015

Playing a bit with Prima papers

I decided to have a little play with some Prima papers and made this quick little scrapbook page one evening using the 6 x 6' Prima Princess Collection pad. This super little pad has the most gorgeous soft patterns - 48 sheets in total and the papers are a lovely thick weight quality, more like light cardstock. 
This layout is actually a 8 x 8" page and this 6 x 6 pad is just perfect for the smaller layouts like this.  Little pads like these are wonderfully versatile and so cost effective.  
I normally take my time, hours and hours to do layouts, but just was spending some time in my craft room and honestly rustled up this layout in about an hour.   Record time for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment