Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Saturday 10 January 2015

Reflecting .... What to do for my workshops ...

OK, so I have been mulling of what to start off with in 2015. I have decided to go with a scrapbooking page kit using Maja Design papers.  The kit will come with a sketch, the layering papers and primary embellishments to make up a easy but beautiful page - all you will need is your own 12x12 background paper of your choice. And this is what the finished page could look like.... but with your own photograph (or two) and your own journalling. And you can add a title if you wish. And I am happy to put together a separate add-on kit for the 2nd page so those of us that like to do double layouts.
And this is what I am also thinking of doing at my first workshop for the year. The kits will also be available for posting out to those who aren't able to attend the workshops. I get out more details over the next few days.


And some close ups of the flowers, die cut from scraps of Maja Design paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment