Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

My beautiful Parents



Just keeping the focus on my beautiful parents.....

These lovely old photos of them on their wedding are just too beautiful for words.  These were taken in 1947, when digital photos and photoshop did not even exist in the imagination.  They were taken by a huge clumbsy camera of that era, yet the quality and colour is outstanding.  I just have to admire them, because they are a work of art.  I wish I could knew the photographer, but whoever he is, he is a master photographer and surely loved his craft to have produced these beautiful photographs.

I thought to share them first here on my blog.  I plan to scrapbook them shortly as the next chapter of my heritage album.


No comments:

Post a Comment