Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My kiddy layouts

I always envy those scrapbookers who have children to scrapbook.  Babies and little ones are perfect subjects for loads of photos and it is always fun to do layouts of these gorgeous little people.  I always wanted to be able to do kiddy pages, but not having children of our own has been a bit of a scrapbooking challenge.  Fortunately over the last few years, our nieces and nephews have started families of their own and this has opened up a new passion in my scrapbooking journey.  At last I could venture into the realm of doing fun kiddy pages and they have been an absolute delight to do.  I love the opportunity of playing with beautiful bright colours, young frivolous patterns and super cute embellishments. 

Here are some of my recent layouts.  (Aplogies for the photographs - still grappling with the best way to photograph my layouts)








No comments:

Post a Comment