Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Sunday 29 December 2013

Reflection of my past term as DT member of Let's Scrap

I thought it would be good to reflect on my term as member of the Design Team of Let's Scrap, especially as this term draws to a close on 31 December 2013.

First of all:  my DT term is a big TICK off my scrapbooking goals for 2013.  Yes, I made a Design Team and what a lovely, happy experience it has been.  I made a total of 18 projects including 5 double pages in 4 months. For most scrappers, that might seem a little, but for a full-time working girl like me, I really am pleased with my output over this time.

So as I come to the end of this DT term, I thought it would be good to share my layouts in the next few posts that I have not yet put on my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment