Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Friday 27 December 2013

What a crazy 4 months it has been!!

Wow!!  Where has 2013 gone to!!  Time has gobbled up a whole year so quickly.... 12 months has just gone in a flash!  Especially these last 4 months - what a wonderful scrapbooking journey it has been!

My term as a design team member on Let's Scrap has been an amazing experience.

My stack of scrapbook layouts has just grown over the last 4 months and how thrilled am I to see how many 2 page layouts there are amongst them.  I am definitely a 1 pager girl, so have really challenged myself to turn in double page layouts for many of my DT submissions.  So this has been a wonderful growth experience for me.

I also had the fun task of putting together a tutorial which was so much fun.  I will put up my tutorial on making a reconstructed or altered page in a separate thread on my blog.

Besides my scrapbooking design contributions it has been wonderful to be part of such a lovely scrapbooking family.... and best of all gathered so many lovely scrapping friends along the way!  It has been a privilege and honour to be part of the international design team of one of the best and friendliest scrapbooking groups in the world!  I will share my Let's Scrap experiences over the next few posts.

I have loved every minute of my term with Let's Scrap.  Thanks to the admin ladies for choosing me!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jannee! So glad you stopped by my blog! Thanks for your lovely comments! I'm so happy you are on a wonderful journey with your scrapping and congrats for being on a design team!! Well done! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I cant believe its nearly 2014! Time just flies past!
    All the best for the new year and hope it brings you much scrappy success!

    ReplyDelete