Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Saturday 31 May 2014

It's All About White - a Let's Scrap NSD challenge

And while that pot of white gesso was handy .... why not have a hand at a White layout challenge at the same time.  So here is my LO for this challenge:


So out came the gesso to glue some white serviettes to white cardstock and also to glue the florest white mesh to the page for some texture.  I wanted to add a touch of soft pink to the layout, so used a little misting of watered down pink ink here and there and a touch of bits and pieces of pink feathers to finish off the background.  I focussed the detail to the right bottom of the page to leave plenty of white space on the layout.  I used a soft dreamy photo of my great niece and framed it with some lace.  I clustered some white and pink roses at the bottom and added a small cluster of white flowers with white ribbon at the top of the photo.  I really struggle with white space on a layout, but am so happy with how this page came out!  It is perfect and just what I wanted to achieve..... a soft dreamy layout with just enough detail and lots of white space.

Some photos of the details will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment