Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Black with 2 - Tangerine and Blue

Black with 2 have a lovely colour combo this November month to play with - Tangerine and Blue.  What appealed to me about their mood board was the soft shades of this colour combination.  When I think of Tangerine, I always think of the bright orange colour, but here the tangerine is a soft muted colour.  So when I looked through my paper stash I was struck how beautifully the colours of some of the papers from the Graphic 45 By the Sea collection matched the BW2 mood board.

My layout:


Did quite a bit of layering and fussy cutting for my page.

And here is the BW2 mood board and sketch that we needed to follow:



This is a great challenge so I hope that many play along with the challenge this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment