Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Leave A Little Sparkle Wherever You Go

Sparkle - my one word for 2018.


First just a little about my "My One Word" tradition.

Usually I spend that last few days of the old year reflecting on the past 12 months and also thinking about what I want out of the next 12 months.  I don't bother about long resolutions - I choose just one word for the year and this year I want to Sparkle!!

For too long now I have felt my shine and sparkle has gotten dull and dim.  Has it been such that I have been for far too long saturated with the clingy suffocating cloak of the every day rut of life,  ..... work, home and all that goes with just trying to cope with everything .... that my spirit feels trampled and stomped on;  that my soul has lost its gleam and shine and slowly getting covered with a soot of mediocracy and weariness.  Has everything in the daily grind of life exhausted me to the point of where my soul has lost its lustre and shine .....

SO - now is the time to get back on my unicorn, seek out the shining jewels of life, and begin to Sparkle!!  It is that simple.  To live the life you want can be that simple .... with a few rules.

Just take each day as it comes;  find the magic that each day brings with it;  be you as you are, this unique special person that you are;  draw on your inner beauty and spirit and zest for life and live each day in an inspired and joyous way. It does not matter if you are quirky, free spirited, individualist, graceful, remarkable, or just plain normal - just be you with your beautiful soul as a guide.

That is what I want 2018 to be for me .... and so for today, tomorrow and the rest of the year I just want to be sparkly ME.

So I will leave a little glitter and sparkle wherever I go this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment