Life isn't about having fun and living in the moment, it is about leaving a legacy so that you can never be forgotten.

Monday 15 January 2018

The Busyness of Life

I saw this catchy quote recently.  And it got me thinking.


We are only 15 days into the 2018 and already I feel like the busyness and dailyness of life all around me is crushing me.  Just over 10 days ago I was on leave, resting and relaxing and already it feels like a distant memory.  And busyness is consuming me and already threatening to invade my space and mess up everything I want out life.

So I got to thinking today ..... whilst I won't be able to free myself fully from life's demands - after all I have to work, have to do everything the best I can, give the best service to my clients at work and be a wife to my husband, run a happy and organised home and also be kind to myself ..... all in a day 24/7 ..... wow that does sound super busy in just jotting down these thoughts - I still need a sense of balance.  I need to able to shift between the 2 extremes of life's demands and life's quiet rest without spinning out of control and becoming frustrated and and overwhelmed.  And when I am overtired or worried about things, this does happen to me - too frequently and all to easily.

So I am going to really focus on taming the stressful busyness in my life this year and finding the balance that I need.  I plan to draw up some rules and goals to live my life in 2018.  I think if I focus on what I want out of life now and put in a proper structure to achieve this, this will work for me.

As I said earlier, I plan to Sparkle and allow nothing to dull or dim my sparkle.

So time for some planning and strategy ......  Let's get this on!




No comments:

Post a Comment